We are so excited to share that in-person worship is resuming June 21! Click here for a comprehensive look at everything you need to know for our first day back.
All HFUMC small group offerings will continue to be held online. We are also continuing to live stream our traditional and contemporary worship services. You can watch them live here or on our Facebook page each Sunday at 8:15 AM (traditional) and 10:45 AM (contemporary). You will also be able to view this message on Channel 3 (Channel 99 for AT&T users) Tuesday evening at 7 pm.
Parents and Kids - be sure to check out the HFUMC Kids Facebook Group on Sunday morning for a message from John. His lesson will arrive about 9 AM.
Vacation Bible School 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns.
Join us for Traditional Service at 8:15 AM
Join us for Worship Sunday at 10:45 AM
HFUMC Online Gatherings
Watch Mr. John's Sunday message and download a family lesson plan in the HFUMC Kids Facebook Group. Kids can also join Zoom meetings on Sundays and Wednesdays! Lower Elementary (K-2nd) is at 1:30, and upper elementary (3rd-5th) is at 2:30. Zoom Meeting ID: 782-135-093. Vacation Bible School 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns.
Youth Online meets Sundays and Wednesdays at 6 PM; Zoom Meeting ID: 731355560. Follow on Facebook and Instagram (hfumc.youth) for regular communication from Mrs. Jesse.
- Join Pastor Joshua Tuesdays at 7 PM for a new summer study, The Gospel of Mark. The sessions will be roughly 30 minutes. Invite a friend - all are welcome! Zoom Meeting ID: 86984797604.
- Join Ted Brown Thursdays at 7 PM for a new summer study, The Apostles and Nicene Creeds. The sessions will be roughly 30 minutes, and again, all are welcome! Zoom Meeting ID: #849-7188-8118.
- We encourage you to take this time to reach out to people you know in our church. Give them a call or send them a text to check-in. We are counting on you to continue to love and serve as you always do.
- Many Sunday School classes are holding gatherings online. Check upcoming offerings by visiting our event calendar.
- Stay up to date through Facebook, Instagram, or the website.