No Public Gatherings through May
Out of concern for the health and safety of our congregation in light of coronavirus, we will stream Sunday services in place of in-person worship services at least through May. Watch live here or on our Facebook page each Sunday at 8:15 AM (traditional) and 10:45 AM (contemporary). You will also be able to view this message on Channel 3 (Channel 99 for AT&T users) Tuesday evening at 7 pm. Read the latest statement from Bishop McAlilly.
Parents and Kids - be sure to check out the HFUMC Kids Facebook Group on Sunday morning for a message from John. His lesson will arrive about 9 AM.
Vacation Bible School 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns.
Join us for Traditional Service at 8:15 AM
Join us for Worship Sunday at 10:45 AM
HFUMC Online Gatherings
Watch Mr. John's Sunday message and download a family lesson plan in the HFUMC Kids Facebook Group. Kids can also join Zoom meetings on Sundays and Wednesdays! Lower Elementary (K-2nd) is at 1:30, and upper elementary (3rd-5th) is at 2:30. Zoom Meeting ID: 782-135-093. Vacation Bible School 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns.
Youth Online meets Sundays and Wednesdays at 6 PM; Zoom Meeting ID: 731355560. Follow on Facebook and Instagram (hfumc.youth) for regular communication from Mrs. Jesse.
- Watch video devotionals throughout the week on social media and on the Video Devotionals page on the website. hfumc.org/video-devotionals
- Join Pastor Joshua Tuesdays at 7 PM for a devotion. Each week, he'll lead a brief meditation on a scripture recounting one of the promises of God and offer a time of brief discussion and prayer. The sessions will be roughly 30 minutes. Invite a friend - all are welcome! Zoom Meeting ID: 86984797604
- We encourage you to take this time to reach out to people you know in our church. Give them a call or send them a text to check-in. We are counting on you to continue to love and serve as you always do.
- Many Sunday School classes are holding gatherings online. Please consider this!
- Stay up to date through Facebook, Instagram, or the website.