This Week's Message
DIG DEEPER DISCUSSION GUIDE
When it comes to the Bible, we read it because God is in it.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16 NIV).
1. Who are the content creators you follow? Why do you follow them?
2. Why do we care about the people who create the content we watch? Why do you think they are the ones you follow?
3. How does knowing what God is like, as a Creator behind the content of the Bible, affect how you read the Bible?
4. What are the reasons we turn (or think we should turn) to the Bible? What are the reasons we don’t read the Bible?
5. Paul tells us Scripture is God-breathed, and Genesis tells us God breathed into Adam and gave him life. Where God breathes, life follows. How have you seen life, in some way, come from Scripture?
6. How would reading the Bible make you feel closer to God?
7. Read 2 Timothy 3:16. What are some of the ways the Bible is helpful in your life?
8. In what ways have you experienced, firsthand or in other people’s lives, ways the Bible has been helpful?